Thursday, May 8, 2008

CroNous Update

I already posted about the free MMORPG called Cronous, but I had only played it a short time before posting about it, so I thought I'd tell you about my experiences with the game thus far.

After having a ton of issues with Runescape and MU Online, I resorted to playing Cronous. I wasn't looking forward to it, because the dialogue is very bad English, and I didn't really want to start anew with anything.

I enjoyed it for the first hour or so, and I posted about how it was better than MU. After a few more hours of leveling up and trying out both the Magician and Valkyrie character classes, I do not retract my previous statement. I do, however, retract a statement I made about MU. It is not like Darkstone. If anything, Cronous is closer to Darkstone than MU.

As I level up in Cronous, I continually save up items, and I eventually find some powerful stuff to help me survive in more dangerous areas, however, as time goes by, you are only truly fighting random monsters. Unlike Runescape, there is no alternative to the fighting mechanics. Want to own a house? Play Runescape. Want to train a crafting skill? Play Runescape. Want some awesome graphics and fast-paced gameplay? Play Cronous.

If you guys play Cronous and want a friend, my username (or rather my character name) is FJGamer. Hope to see you online! And good luck finding those rare items!

No comments: